Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreams, do indeed come true.

The last week has been absolutely amazing. Things are a billion times better than they were before the break. I'm happier now than I have been for a very long time.
I have the guy I've been wishing for. Well, that's not exactly true. I'm not dating him.. But we act like we are.
We hold hands and hug all the time. I know. Seems quite boring compared to what you've done. Yes you, whoever you are reading this.
But, he walked me home today and kissed me. Right in front of my house.
Let me tell you, when he breaks my heart next time.. I'll never be able to stand there again. Haha.
Things at home are great too.
I'm getting along with my Mom now. And my Dad and I are still close. It's amazing.
My marks in school are up and I'm still doing well.
And... the best part... There's no drama. I hate drama with a passion. It's a total waste of time.
Anyway, I'm going to go and play some Rockband and WiiFit. Yeah, that's right. Be jealous.
- flirtygirl. ( L ) xx.

No comments: