Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Past Changes Everything.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot of what's happened in the last year.
There has been so much drama and so many fights.
I've made friends and lost them along the way. But I've just been thinking of all the nasty things people have done to me.
I remember, last year, this girl made up a rumour and blamed the whole thing on me, every single one of my friends except one turned against me... Shows how much they were my true friends eh? Then the girl whom I thought was my best friend threw the top of a flute at my face, this ended up bruising my cheekbone and could have blinded me but thankfully didn't. I had a black eye for a week and this was all because she was following what others had said about me.
There was so much more drama, but that's the stuff that sticks in my mind. It's hard to think that the girl who threw that at me.. is now my best friend. Everything can change in a short time, you just have to let it happen I guess.
I've learned a lot through my experiences and in the end it does end up working out. I believe that everything happens for a reason, so all the crap we go through ends up benefiting us in some way in the end.
We sit around and wait for the right thing to happen, but nothing ever will happen if you just spend your whole life waiting. I have realized this in the last month. Things have really been amazing lately because I did something and tried at it until it worked. I'm not saying everything will go our way if you keep pushing for it, but who knows, it could.
The past changes everything. Every move you make in life changes what happens in the future. One thing leads to another and then you move along on this journey through life. I've decided that I have to remain positive through tough situations. All the fighting that happened in the last year has changed who I am today and has made me a stonger person overall.
Everything happens for a reason.

No comments: