Sunday, July 5, 2009

Everything has changed...

Wow, lots can happen in just a short amount of time.
It's been quite a while since I have been on this think called a blog. It's quite interesting to know that just a few months ago, this was the new thing that everyone had to have. Now, no one really remembers what this thing even is.
So, thinking back, to all of those blogs that I wrote saying how much I hated "him", it has brought me to now. Since February 27th, 2009... We have been together and truly, we are one of the strongest couples I know. He makes me so happy in every way and I don't even know what I would do without him. He bends over backwards for me, he makes me feel like I am on top of the world. I honestly love him to death.
When going through this kind of thing, I have had almost all of my friends make me choose between them, and "him". But, if they were my real friends, would they really be making me choose? No, they wouldn't. Friends are supposed to be there through thick and thin, and my "friends", were not.
But anyway, the point of this blog was to tell anyone who is reading this, that yeah, a lot of shit may happen on the path to happiness, but once you get there, it's better than anything you could ever dream of.
I now can look back at all the horrible things that have happened in these past years, and laugh. It has all led me to now. Where I can say my life is almost perfect. I have everything I could ever want.
This is what happiness feels like.

No comments: