Monday, January 5, 2009

Confused.

So, I am so very extremely comfused right now. You know how I said all of that stuff about "him"? Well, aparently none of it is true. Yikes, right?
I also just recently found out that him liking me was all a joke. I don't think I should believe all these things I'm hearing, but I still listen to what people have to say. That's their problem if they want to spend their time spreading rumours about other people just to hurt someone. Yes, rumour spreader... You know who you are.
So, I can't believe through everything, and all the tears I've cried, that I'm the one that is apologizing.
To you, meaning "him", I am sorry. I was a bitch when I didn't even have my facts straight. I hope you can forgive me.
I just wish I could rewind to December 18th. That day was amazing.
Everything was perfect and I took it all for granted. I just wish I could go back to those days and savour every single second of it.
I hope we can figure out a way to forget everything that's involved with all these rumours. It's just added drama.
I'm sorry. Truely.
flirty girl. ( L ) xx.

No comments: