Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grrness.

So first, today sucked.
Second, this girl is pissing the hell out of me!
She thinks that she's the queen of the whole world and that she knows everything. She starts drama and makes everyone feel like total shit.
She doesn't understand half the things that we talk about though. She evesdrops and then puts in her word on what she thinks of the situation. If we wanted her to know what we were talking about, we would have told her right? Yes.
I'm seriously that last person to talk shit about other people, I don't like doing it, trust me, but she's driving me up the wall!
Argh. Today was hell.
I wish he had of come to school, that was another thing that made the day suckish.
Anyway, me and my best friend are moving ot Australia because we don't like snowstorms. Especially walking to school in them. Barf!
Well, Toodles.
flirtygirl. ( L ) xx.

No comments: