Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Love New York. School, Not So Much.

New York is honestly an amazing place. Everyone's smiling as they're driving down the street in their cars or as they're making their way down the sidewake, whistleing away like nobody's watching. It's great. I love New York.

So, I went there yesterday, drove back today. It was nice. I only came back with two shirts though! So unlike me.

Anyways, school's tomorrow. Mixed emotions about that. I want to go back to see everyone... Well, not everyone. That's where the other emotion kicks in. I'm terrified to face him, walk past him, look at him, talk to him, just anything to do with him is terrifying me right now. Ahh.

So anyhoo, today when we were back in Niagra Falls, we went and ate lunch at Mic n' Angelo's. Yum, I love Italian food. On with the story, my waitress and all the other people who worked there were all gathered by the kitchen like staring at me. And I mean staring. Like, they had no fear of me seeing them saring at me. I was like, "Mom, is something on my face?" She told me that I looked fine. So then, this middle aged woman with a cell phone in her hand and a brown haired ponytale came over to our booth. She said, "Oh my gosh! This is crazy! You look exactly like my daughter!" I was sitting there like, wtf? Then she pulled up a on her cell phone of this girl who looked almost identical to me. I was like "Oh my gosh!" So then, she started like taking pictures of me with her cell phone from all different angles to show her daughter when she got home. It was so extremely awkward.
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

No comments: