Sunday, December 14, 2008

arghhh! :@

Ohmigosh. My Mom is sooo mean!
We were sitting in the kitchen this morning, making french toast like a normal family would on a Sunday morning but then... The bomb hit.
She was being a bitch, so I was being a bitch back.
I was answering her with one word responses because I know that pisses her off. Ended up, I just got screwed in the end. Now I am grounded once again! (Y)
Three weeks this time. All because I told her that what she bought for my secret Santa was ugly and looked like something a seven year old would wear. She obviously took offense to that.
So now I have no computer for three weeks. And no, I'm not supposed to be on here right now typing out this blog... But my parents aren't home, so who cares right?
Urghh, she's so mean!
Anyways, I just got out of the shower, so I have to go dry my hair nowww.
Toodles. ( L )
ex.oh.ex.oh.

No comments: