Wednesday, December 10, 2008

stop the fightttt!

another song by his band... Lucky Me. I just happen to find lots of things in the songs that I can relate to... Especially with my last post about home. My Dad wrote this one himself... Again, I'm only writing part of it.

Is this how it's supposed move,
where words once flowed like wine.
You can have your point of view,
but just remember, that I have mine.
Have we passed the point of no return (no return),
or are we running out... running out of,

(Chorus)
Time to stop the fight,
time to make it right.
Time to make it all go away.
Time to understand,
time to do what we planned,
Time to make it all, go away. (Go away)

We could try and find the middle ground,
or some sort of happy in between.
But now we're spinning round and round,
ending off, or so it seems.
Have we passed the point of no return (no return),
or are we running out... running out of,

I like it. :)
IT means a lot to my Dad and I. You'd understand if you read my "home" blog and then actually read the lyrics to what I just wrote.

xx.

No comments: