Saturday, December 6, 2008

she's my bestfriend but...

Okay, my bestfriend is totally awesome. We are almost exactly alike, but there's one thing about her that is something I can only wish to have.
She has never been betrayed by her friends and she's always been included in what you could call the "popular" group. She's accepted by anyone very easily. I could only wish that it could be the same for me.
But now onto the guys in her life... My bestfriend is SUPER pretty, very smart, athletic, friendly and she has the body to go along with everything. She's the ideal girl right? Well all the guys seem to think that too. Obviously.
Most girls have to flirt a lot to get the guys that they are after. Well, not her. She could get a guy by sneezing on them! It's effortless.
So what happens with her is she dates a guy for a while and then a new guy comes along... So she dumps the old guy and gets the new guy. (She does it nicely though, and she's totally NOT a slut.)
The one thing that sucks though is that a lot of people get hurt while this is going on.
One of my other friends has liked a guy for quite a while now and she's been trying really hard to make him just look at her and pay a little attention to her for even one second and now he likes me bestfriend. This other friend of mine is crushed, because she's been trying for so long and then suddenly he see my bestfriend in a new light and then they get together. But the worst part is that she already has a boyfriend right now. She going to break up with him, but I still don't think the whole situation is right.
Don't get me wrong, she will always be my bestfriend and I will stand by her through whatever decision she makes but I just hope everything works out for the right in the end.

Toodles, ( L ) xx.

2 comments:

anonymous--* said...

heeey,
im an avid commenter, if that makes sense haha!
well... this seems strange.
there's not much advice i can give on this but, try and help your friend make the RIGHT decision.
alls i got to say
signed,
anonymous--*

forever.in.your.arms. ( L ) said...

heey anonymous, I think that my friend will make the right decision no matter what she decides to do.
Shes a smart girl and I know she'll do whats right.
Thanks for your comment! :)