Wednesday, December 10, 2008

makes yeaah think...

Okay, well, my Dad's in a band, and my Dad writes songs with the guys for the band. So a while ago, they made this song called, "Carpé Diem". It means seize the day. This song means so much to me, and the words are so meaningful. The first line of the song is, "don't let life scare you to death". When I think about it, the song makes so much sense.

Here's part of the song.... (My fave part;)

Don't look back, won't look back,
Cuz this world ain't gonna change.
Don't look back, won't look back,
Cuz it's time to turn the page.
Don't look back, won't look back,
Cuz the future is our stage.
Don't look back, can't look back, no, won't look back.

Don't let the world bring you down,
life is a journey to get lost in the grounds.
We could seize the day,
and step on the taking.
We could drift away,
A dream in the making.
Close your eyes and fly away.
Don't pass up the chance to see what could be...

There's more, but that's my fave part.

Bye. ( L ) xx.

No comments: