Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lots to say...

So since I dind't have a computer for a very long time, I wrote all of my blog thingies that I would usually write on here, on paper. There's a lot! So I'm going to go through day by day. Here we go...

December 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) 11:18 p.m.
Hello! Long time no talk/type/blog, whatever. Two days until Christmas! I can't believe it, literally. It seems like there should be another month ahead before Christmas should come. This is honestly (to me) the best time of year. Everyone's happy, mostly and decorations are up, everyone eats like crazy, memories are made and families come together for a special occasion. I love Christmas! Maybe it just seems like Christmas shouldnt be here yet because I have other things on my mind... *cough*cough*him*cough*cough*
It's been really hard liking him lately. I haven't seen him in almost a week and it's driving me insane! What makes it worse, is I still dont have a computer to talk to him on! I might not be getting it back until later in January!! Urgh! So anyhoo, today, my bestfriend and I gave each other our Christmas gifts. She gave me two amazing shirts from Garage, and a whole bunch of other stuff that tie into inside jokes. Also a couple things that are completely random, but they are things that I adore. I gave her a pair of p.j.'s, earings, cndy canes, bath salt, bath gel, and insid joke of something that will help her sleep, and the smallest chocolate bar ever! Ahha, it was fun. We also filmed two new episodes or our coolio show that we have. Rofl.
So also, while she was over, her boyfriend called my house like ten billion times. He and my bestfriend were constantly talking about how much they hate "him". They just don't get it. She is my bestfriend, so I take her opinion into consideration a lot of the time. Even though I totally hate what she says about him. Grr. And when they say stuff about him, it hurts me too, because, I'm the one hat likes him. It sounds weird, but it makes sense in a weird way. I wish she could just see past all the stuff he does . It makes me so mad. Urghh! I've asked her to stop dishing him in front of me, but does she listen...? No.
Anyhoo, today was my Mom's birthday. Hbd Mom.I'm so very jelly of her! She got an iPod nano chromatic! It's purple too! I wish I could trade iPod's with her, ha. So, my amaaaazing cousins came down to spend her birthday with us. They'e both totally hilarious. I wish they were my brothers instead of cousins. They amaze me! (yn)
So tomrrow's Christmas Eve, Sanata comes. Ahha. So, I'm going to bed now.
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

December 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) 11:07p.m.
I'm sitting in my room not making a sound. Why? Because I'm listening o my parents fight just outside my bedroom door.
"Its your family!"
"It's your fault!"
"I'm the one who pays the bills!"
I can hear it all.
Anyway, I'll try and tune them out. So today, I went shopping, out for lunch, went to my father's office to give him a coffee, came home, did my hair again,went to church (the one and only time I go in a year), go home, eat pizza (Christmas Eve tradition), go to my Grandma and Grandpa's, come home and then got to where I am now.
Doors are slamming. Including mine.
The fight is over.
I hear someone coming.
It was my Mom. She gave me my Christmas Eve present (tradition). It's a beautiful heart necklace from Fossil(?). I love it.
So Cristmas is almost here. My Mom just made me pinky promise her that I wouldn't go down stairs until tomorrow morning bcause she just stuffed my stocking.
Tomorrow should be fun... I hope.
I have four minutes left and then lights out.
I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! :)
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

December 26th, 2008 (Friday) 11:46p.m.
Merry late Christmas!
Mine was fantastic, what about yours?
I got a lot of stuff. An overwhelming amount I would say. The boxes are all sitting beside me, in my room, piled on top of each other. My room is cram packed with gifts. Except for an area in the middle.
I use that small space to play Wii Fit. Ahha. It's amazing. I've been "working out" all day! If thats what you want to call it.
I got a TON of clothes! I'll probably have a new outfit every day for a month!
It was so hilarious when we were opening the presents because my Dad was sitting beside me and I opened a present from my Nana that kind of I guess you could say kind of "shocked" my Dad. I pulled my present out of the box and it was a polka dot lacey thong. Haha. The look on his face was priceless!
Otherwise, I got 11 hair products, a new round brush, 7 books, chocolates, 3 bras, a calendar, bill abong purse, lip gloss, body spray, amazing ski bag (along with all my other ski stuff), earings, 3 c.d.'s, make-up brushes, another thing for my Wii and NINTEEN boxes of clothes. I'm spoiled.
And then there comes the food, my favourite part of Christmas. I ate soooo much! I'm still bloated! I'm glad I still have a week to get back to a normal body shape! Ahha.
So, my Mom and I just watched Mama Mia, I hate it. It's too much of a musical. Barf.
Kso; Here I go onn yet another vent abou "him".
Ready? Probably not. Oh well.
So, I'm trying to erase him from my head/thoughts, whatever. I think about him waaaaaay too much. The hard thing is, everything makes me think of h!im! I can't watch t.v., movies, listen to music because all of those things lead me to think of "him"! I might as well go bury myself in a dep, dark hole... Then I might be able to get him off my mind! It actually hurts to think about him, so umh, owch! Cuz, I kind of always am!
For some weird reason, I have a feeling he's completely forgotten that I exsist 's probably off making-out with some other girl. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, but it's just a thought. I can only hope that isn't what is acually happening. Ahha. So, I'm really tired, so I'm going to try and go to sleep now.
Everytime I think of him from now on, I'll think of something completely and utterly random... Like, umh... An ostritch or emu or something cool like that. xD
Rofl, goodnight. ( L ) xx.

December 27th, 2008 (Saturday) 3:11 p.m.
Kso; I just finished picking my heart up off the ground and stuffing it back in my chest. Why? Hmm... Gee, I dont know. Maybe because my bestfriend just called to tell me some fantastic news. Not. "He" has a girlfriend. What the haaay? (Yes Courtney, hay is indeed for horses.) So I was totally right about what I wrote about yesterday!
Like, are you fucking kidding me?
I just got my bestfriend to log onto my blog and write a post for me. I tried to make it seem nic an sweet, like I'm totally okay. Ha! We all know thats a crock! Oh my God! You don't even know how I feel right now! Actually I don't even know how I feel right now! Anger, tears, sadness, regret, stupidness, pointless and hurt. I guess you could say I have some mixed feelings. About twelve minutes ago, I promised mysel that I couldnt be mad at him for this because I had no control over the situation. But now, all the former thoughts of things he said are rushing through my head.
"I like you a lot, I just don't want a girlfriend."
"I miss you so much."
"I can't stop thinking about you."
He's a load of shit. If he couldn't stop thinking about me, then don't you think he might have thought about how I would feel after I found out about this?
He probably could care less about how I feel right now. He normally would, but ater the move he just made it's changed everything. He's probably thinking, "oh who cares, she'll get over it eventually." Yeah, key word... Eventually.
Random thought: The song Happily Never After is amazing.
Honestly, I should have just listened to my bestfriend and her boyfriend. They told me tons of times that he was going to screw me over, but I wouldn't believe them because that wasn't the guy that I knew. If only I had listened to him, I would have saved myself another heartbreak.
Either Cupid hates me or I just alays hapen to fall for the wrong guys. Which one is it?
There's so much I could say right now, but most of it would be too rude to direct to just one person. I just wish I knew why. I seriously dont understand how someone could just do that. This is now the third time in one year that I've gotten my heart crushed. All done different ways too. I wonder if guys like, sit up at night and plot how they'll lead on and then break the heart of the next girl. Do men have feelings whatsoever? Urgh! I wish for one day, just one day that they could be a girl and go through the hings we do everyday. 1. Get lead on! 2. Get your heart crushed. 3. Get ditched by their friends. 4. Period time! 5. Grounded! 6. Experience a thing called feelings.
That'd be nice.
God! They dont understand anything the way we do! Us girls take thins to the heart, guys take everyting to the dick. Guys are in things (like a relationship for example) or what they'll get out of it. That pisses me off.
Urgh! It's going to be soo toally awkward going back to school. I wish it wasn't this way, but that's just how the cookie crumbles most of the time.
I really dont care that I'm writing all is in my blog because its not like he'll ever navigate his way to this page ever again.
It's probably a good thing that I don't have my computer right now. Not talking to him, is for the best.
He TOTALLY led me on though!
He's had tons of experience with girls though. So I guess I kind of should have been expecting it? No. I shouldn't have. He wasnt like this a week ago.
So, I'm just blabbering on. 'm probably boring whoever is reading this. It's not my fault you decided to waste your time reading about my retarted life.
Anyway, I'll talk/type/blog to you later.
Bye, ( U ) xx.

December 29th, 2008 (Monday) 8:58p.m.
My life as a teenager is quite boring. Aside from all the drama.
I've done absolutly nothing all day. Sigh.
That is, except for reading the best book on Earth. The Breakup Bible. Ahha, it' not actually a "breakup bible" its a book... like a story. Very funny. You should read it.
So, right now, I'm lying on my bed, writing this, while I'm listening to my Mom sing a very off pitch version of "Lady" by The Stix. Maybe her getting an iPod wasn' a very good idea.
Well, you're probably wondering if there's a continuatin to the venting that was written on Saturday. Sure, why not. So, I'm starting to accept t he fact that he is indeed datng her and is so completely over me. I realize how angry I was at the time (along with along with all those other mixed feelings too) and now that I just read back over it, it seems kind of humourus. It's not like I was his girlfriend, so he pretty much had the total right to date her. I'm not defending what he did to me, because it wasn't right, but Im just saying, I didn't really see th ings from his perspective before. What he did was I guess okay, but I'm not.
But the good thing is, I'm not a total bummer to be around anymore.
I am sooo dreading going back to school though. What will happen? Will we ignore each other? I hope not. Be friends? I don't want to go back there! Back to where we were? Yeah, I only wish. Iunno, we'll have to wait and see. Urgh, this is so lame and geeeey!
Bye. ( L ) xx.

December 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) 11:57p.m.
Today was fun.
I went skiing with my Grandfather! I got ot try out all my new stuff. My skis havn't been waxed yet, so they were sticking to the snow. I wiped out as soon as I got on the first hill. It was hilarious! But then it was really fun!
So I just got back from my other bestfriend's house. She's amazing I love her to death. She actually here right now. She says hello... :S
So, tomorrow's New Years Eve.
New year, new beginning.
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

2 comments:

fat@ss said...

It seems like you had a good Christmas.
(:

fat@ss said...

**minus the boy stuff.