Friday, December 5, 2008

this guy.

Well, I really like this guy. And I think he's totally amazing but seriously he's clueless!
It's so weird how everything has worked out!
If you want the full scoop on everything check out Jay.Cee's blog and that's my first blog thingie I've ever written and it was posted on hers. :)
There's no real point in writing everything over again, so just go look at hers and read it.
If you don't, you probably won't understand anything else that I'm going to blog.

I hate it the most when he tries to act all different when his friends are around. It's like he's a totally different person. I know, all guys are like that, but it's SO stupid! Girl's can be the EXACT same person around a guy that they are around their friends, so why can't guys work that way too?

I think it's very dumb.

Jay.Cee and I have VERY similar problems. But her guy is totally and completely different from mine... So it kinda makes no sense, but it actually does... All at the same time.

Anyhoo... I'm going to go make a list of why the word love is stupid.
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

No comments: