Friday, December 5, 2008

why the word love is stupid...

The word love is honestly so stupid. (Most of the time.) Here's my reasoning.

1. It's SOOOO overused!
2. When people say it... They don't ACTUALLY mean it.
3. It never lasts as long as it's supposed to.
4. Some people just say it because they don't know what else to say.
5. Girl's love because they mean it, guys love for what they'll get. (If you know what I mean.)
6. One person can love and one person will never feel the same way.
7. It's often wasted.
8. People in elementary school don't even know what love is yet. They'll figure it out someday.
9. It is misused for the wrong reasons sometimes.
10. It has too many meanings, and people say it WAAAAAY too much.

That's just what I think though. Iunno, I may be wrong. But That's just how I feel.
I never say love to a person of my liking. That's why I either say "I heart you" or "I loke you".
Love is WAY to big. If any of my friends ever say they love someone, I'll yell at them. That's just how cool I am. :)

Anyhoooo........
That's it for nowww. :)
Toodles. ( L ) xx.


No comments: