Friday, December 12, 2008

okey dokey thennn.

Well, well, well.
As you may have noticed... I deleted all my posts about "him".
I know, stupid move.
But yes, I do still like him. Obviously... *ovee* <-- only he'll get that. Kso; real story... We were drifting apart and I knew it. But now it seems better.. I think. So I have my fingers crossed. Anyhoooo, so last night I went under my Christmas tree and found the only presents that don't have tags or bows on them... Yes, those are always mine and my Mom thinks I haven't figured it out yet... Anyways. There's like 9 boxes under the tree that are all big. They bought A LOT for me, it's crazy. They already bought me skis, ski boots, bindings and poles too! Like omgness. I still have no clue what to get my bestfriend for Christmas, so if anyone has any suggestions.... Then let me know.

Thanks, flirtygirl ( L ) xx.

No comments: