Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here We Go Again..

okay, well this isn't actually me right now, well it is me talking to a friend on the phone telling her what to write. this is cuz i STILL don't have my computer back.
i hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! i got an interesting surprise today.
Congratulations to me i just got screwed over once again.
I must be the biggest idiot on earth. to ever think anything would happen.
all his i don't want a girlfriend shit. and now he's got a girlfriend..
no warnings or anything.! ouch.
i try to make it seem like everything is okay in my head. but really it hurts like hell. i just wish for once, this one time only, that something would work out for me. i know we're young and i'm not getting married anytime soon. On one side i have to think how could i have fallen for all of this. and on the other side i have to think how could he have done this to me. this should be interesting going back to school in a week.
byeee for now i guess,
lovee me and my phone buddy. ( L ) xx.

No comments: