Saturday, December 6, 2008

My luck with guys...

Last Year
There was this guy that I liked last year... And I really liked him. I freaked out when he talked to me. I know, I was SUCH a freak.
Anyways, all year long I was trying to build up the courage to tell him that I liked him. All my friends told me "DO NOT LIKE HIM!" I knew the guy longer than all of them, but I guess they could see what I couldn't.
He always said mean things to me that would hurt me so much. I would go home a lot of days and cry. He was mean. But he was really hot though. And I knew that he had a soft side, but he would rarely ever show it. He would say things that were meant to hurt me.
So the school year was coming to an end so I decided it was the time. I had to do it.
(My guy just signed on msn.) Anyways, school ended on the Thursday so I sent him and offline message on msn telling him that I like him. We went to school on the Thursday, it being the last day, and i totally ignored him. But he only came to school for about a half an hour and then he went home! I was like wtf?
So I actually was secretly happy about that.
So mid-way through the day, my bestfriend texted him and said "she wasn't joking about liking you." He sent her a nasty text back saying, "I never liked her, not even as a friend and I never will. She's an ugly faggot!"
My bestfriend showed me the message and I was very calm about it... For a while.
I gave her the phone back, asked to go to the bathroom and started bawling as soon as I got there. A few minutes passed and a couple of my friends wandered into the bathroom to ask if I was okay and everything.
That day sucked! So then later on that day, while I was still at school, I talked to him on her cell phone. He said that he thought I said that I was joking about liking him and that's why he said all that stuff... Well that's a total lie, and we all know it! So we didn't talk for a very long time.
So when this school year started back up again.. it was very awkward.
But thankfully I'm the type of person that forgives quickly. I don't hold grudges and I never plan to. So now we are friends and we talk like normal people to each other.
We have forgotten that any of that had ever happened and I'm happy about that because I never want to remember the pain I went through in those few months that I liked him.

Earlier this year I liked another new guy. We started dating about four days into the school year. He was amazing. I really liked him. And I thought he did too. He kissed me. I was totally happy.
Everything came as such a surprise the day he dumped me. It was two or three days after the kiss. His reasoning was that I was a distraction to his hockey and he really wanted to make rep this year. I couldn't believe it.
Later on I found out the real reason why. Apparently he stopped liking me about two days into the relationship... So I couldn't figure out why he kissed me. It makes no sense to me now when I think about it.
He's always been a player and I don't know why I didn't see it before but I guess that's just my luck.
He never ended up making the rep team.. Haha, too bad for him.
No jks, I'm not mean like that. I like rainbows and happiness. ROFL!
Okay, I'm not that cheery! xD
But I finally got over him about a month ago now. Maybe more.

When I try and let go of guy, it's very hard for me. I can't just stop liking someone and then it all goes away. That's the thing that drives me crazy about when I like a guy.

Anyways, now I'm onto the most recent guy. He's amazing, but there's just some thing that I'm wondering about... You know , the things I wrote in my last blog.

So I just hope that something good will happen sometime soon!

Toodles. ( L ) xx.


No comments: