Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yesterday and Today.

Hello. (:
Right now I'm at my Nana's house because last night my computer crashed. I know, that probably sounds bad, but get this.. Tomorrow, I have a drug project due that I've been working on for a month and a story that is due on Thursday that I never made a rough copy for. So I lost all! OMG! I know! Thank goodness I sent my story to a guy and he managed to retreive it and then print it out for me. :D But on the other hand, there's my drug project... The whole thing got erased! What bothers me the most is that I had literally one thing left to do on the project! I am srewed!
So I talked to my teacher today about te whole thing and she's giving me until after the Christmas break to finish the whole project all over again! AGAIN! It's not like that's unfair or anything, but I'm just saying, it really sucks. I have to gather all my information all over again too!! Grr.
Anyways, onto the good news...
Today was amazing... All because of "him".
He totally made my day. I came to school pissed off because of stuff going on at home and my computer. But then I spent part of the day with him and he made it all better. I don't know what was different abot him today, but now I like him even more! : If thats even possible. That's probably the last thing he wants to hear.
I say this because it seems like every single time I talk to him, he always says, maybe we should stop liking each other, which leads me to think he doesn't want to like me. :(
But anyways, today was amazing, he is amazing, and things are pretty good right now.
Like I've said before, (I think I have...) he reads my blog, which means he's reading this...
So, hello. :) (L)
I totally don't want the Christmas break to come. No seeing him for two whole weeks!!!! Unless we hang out. :) Fingers crossed. Haha.
Rofl, you probably don't care, but I think this is funny. "He" had an extremely weird dream last night! Haha. It's starts off with me and him hugging...? (Wow, real dirty dreams ehh?) And then he randomly leaves for Dominican Republic for a week. When he comes back, he knocks on my door once and then decides to walk right into my house. Rofl. He goes and walks down the hallway in my house until he sees me and one of my guy friends making-out on my stairs. :S What the hell? Haha, so yeah. I just thought that was kind of funny. But I onder why he didn't just take m to the Dominican too! xD
Well, I shoud probably go now! My parents are picking me up soon! (N)
Toodles. ( L ) xx.

No comments: